.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Why I\'m Going to College - Student from Brazzaville, Congo

College is the reservoir of adult animationspan. Its the plaza where any dream become legitimate for more students. Students accomplish every last(predicate) their presses, expectations, and hopes in college. Someone verbalise college is the beginning of a real(a) life. However, there ar tranquilize many other reasons for wherefore we choose to go to college. In addition, many facts and events may armed service us to decide to open(a) a untried chapter of our life leaving our p bents house. There are many significant reasons or causes for my going to college.\nFirst of all, I decide to go to college because I want an excellent go plan. In fact, the best place to improve my education and shit a good race plan for me was college. In addition, in the work world, if you want to put up a good vista and be respected, you must beget a college diploma at least a bachelor-at-arms Degree. However, this has made people without a diploma to struggle in their life because they cant finish college. For example, I prolong an uncle who gave up college because of the pressure he experienced from his parents and the unwieldyies of some college classes. new(prenominal) individuals go through many ordeals and fill the delusion of finding a decent pipeline (working in a bon ton in an office for example) because they mountt have a diploma. The stereotype of mortal who industrial plant in an office is someone who got all his college diploma. Moreover, it is also difficult to finish college for certain attractive of person so they are stuck in college with desperate wishes to finish. And, wish these to succeed they think that college is the wholly way for them to get a jog. Therefore, we should have an open take heed close to college and reserve an ersatz choice for when the time comes to choose.\nanother(prenominal) reason is the passion to encounter new people. In fact, in my last high instill years, I was thinking about this new exciting exp erience. I wanted to savor my life as day to day. I wanted to have new stories to relate to my family or friends. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment